The event of the semester has finally arrived!
ICE Roma, what's that? It stands for "Incontro Culturale Erasmus" and it is a NATIONAL EVENT in which you will meet and party with ESN sections from all over Italy. This year, it will take place from the 17th to the 19th of November. ESN Venezia will go to Roma! (limited spots available).The reservation has to be done by the 16th of October: so, if you want to come, hurry up! It's better not to wait that long to reserve your spot.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
More details will be revealed soon, but generally we will depart at night of the 16th with a train from Venezia Santa Lucia’s station on our way to Roma and we will be back on Sunday the 19th night.
During these days, we'll visit Roma with special city tours, but we'll have free time too. We'll have also a discount and fast track for the Musei Vaticani (without this, we'd be queueing all day long because of the crowd). Two big theme parties, on Friday 17th and Saturday 18th, with Erasmus students from all over Italy are included as well. A typical dinner “romana” will be also included, so that you can try the deliciousness of italian cooking.
1) Official welcome pack
2) 2 parties with ESN Italia in 2 different clubs
3) 2 dinners in typical restaurants
4) 2 nights hostel accommodation with breakfast included (all the rooms are for 4 people, so you can choose who you want to share it with)
5) Return Tranitalia tickets Venezia-Roma
6) Guided tour of Roma
7) Vatican museums entrance with fast track
8) 48h ticket for transportation in Roma
9) Boozy surprises from your lovely ESN staff
The total fee is of 180 euros.